cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving back home - can I get my old package? (Fibre trial bonus)

Gwyd
Hooked

Moving back home - can I get my old package? (Fibre trial bonus)

I volunteered for a fibre trial with plusnet years ago, and as a result of volunteering, got slightly upgraded line speed limits on my connection from then on - for which I was very grateful.

I moved home for a few years, staying with plusnet - but into an area with no fibre available. I got the top package I could, and was content with ADSL.

I'm now moving back to the original house, and am wondering if I could qualify for my original bonus package again? Smiley

4 REPLIES 4
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Moving back home - can I get my old package? (Fibre trial bonus)

Thank you for your post, if you are wanting to get the fibre trial you would need to log onto your account through this link: https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?wizard_id=20 and then follow the link for Fibre To The Premises Trial. If you need further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Gwyd
Hooked

Unfortunately, that's not what I'm asking here - I'll be very happy with the FTTC service I used to have - and am asking if I can have the line speeds configured as I used to have them Smiley

Thanks for the prompt reply though!

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Assuming you mean 40/20 or 40/10 the answer is - most unlikely as the only options are 40/2 or 80/20

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

So what speeds were you getting on your special FTTC service? Or was it FTTP?