Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Referrals to the Partner Program

Mark5
Dabbler

Moving Referrals to the Partner Program

Hi Guys
I have several referrals that are currently on my own personal account and I would like to move them across to a partner account to keep my business and personal stuff separate.
I did have a conversation a few months back with Mark who said that it would become possible and I am just checking whether that has now happened. If so, what might be the process to transfer across my referrals to a new partner account?
Secondly, the T&Cs on the partner program says that it costs £1 per month to have a partner account, but this is 'refunded' once you have two referrals. How would this impact me wanting to set up an account and immediately transfer all my referrals across? Advice on this would be most welcome.
(Quick thought - does 'refunded' mean that it comes out of my referral commission, or that it genuinely is not charged?)
Look forward t hearing from you.
Warmly - Mark5
1 REPLY 1
Mark
Grafter

Re: Moving Referrals to the Partner Program

Hi Mark.
Good to hear from you again.
I know you have spoken with George today and hope that all works out for you.
Secondly, the T&Cs on the partner program says that it costs £1 per month to have a partner account

That relates to the old Partner Programme and by some quirk (read server refresh) those old and previously withdrawn web pages magically reappeared. I have raised a problem internally to get them removed again.
We are currently operating a Partner programme for Corporates and Resellers on the run up to launching our Partner portal (more news soon) and it's proving to be a massive success.
Dont hesitate to give me a shout if you need to.
Take care.