cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving ISP

HmCoastguard

Moving ISP

How easy is it to move ISP and get out of a contract that has just started?
Note fibre switched on last week and has been nothing but faults since - kinda going off the idea of sticking with PN.
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Moving ISP

Hi there,
It looks like you only moved over to Fibre very recently? We'd obviously prefer to help resolve any problems rather than lose you as a customer. It's also worth noting that you're in an 18 month contract.
I see you have a different thread open about your connection issues, I'll go and reply over there now too.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
HmCoastguard

But if the product can not be reolved in a timely manner - with distant selling id have the right to cancel?
Chris
Legend

Well hopefully it won't get to that situation! Let's get the issue resolved and go from there. As other posters will tell you, if it's a fault with the line itself then it's probably going to follow you between providers.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
HmCoastguard

Fingers crossed - as passed via the phone today - it would be nice to be told rather than having to chase for replys/ answers.  Angry
Chris
Legend

One of my guys will keep you updated, I've asked him to follow through with this fault and make sure you know what's going on.