cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving House

JEB
Grafter

Moving House

I'm moving into a new build house on 28 February. 
Unfortunately there isn't a BT line currently available.  I've been told there is a lack of capacity and BT need to install new lines, which they can't do for three months until construction work is complete.  Virgin cable however is available and regrettably, since I have been with Plus since 2005,  I'm going to need to move to Virgin.  The only bright side is that there is a 3 month free trial with Virgin so hopefully I can move back to Plus in due course without being tied into a long contract with Virgin.
I was wondering if Plus has an email only account?  I don't want to cancel my account and suddenly lose my email.

Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Moving House

Hi JEB,
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving us but I can understand the the circumstances surrounding this. You can request an e-mail only account, when you speak to our Customer Options Team (0800 432 0200) if you request this, they will ensure this is done for you.
JEB
Grafter

Thanks Chris.
I've spoken to one of your colleagues who has arranged an e-mail only account.  Hope to be back on a full account in three months time.

James
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi James,
Great stuff - looking forward to having you back in 3 months Smiley