Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving House- how to check what product offerings are available

tstaddon
Rising Star

Moving House- how to check what product offerings are available

Hi
I went through the support options and didn't see a decent answer so...
I currently have Plusnet Unlimited (Contracted) and Talk Evenings & Weekends, with the phone line connected directly to the exchange fibre wasn't available. The house move stuff on the site doesn't seem to provide any option to check available services at the new house, so would I be right in thinking the default option is a SIM move keeping all existing products and services and just transferring them to the new home?
Since we are currently in the process of buying a house, I've done some scouting and I think the property is connected to a street cabinet. Long term, we'd want G.Fast / FTTP at the new house (even if as part of a trial) but FTTC would do for now. There's no point me applying for anything before moving as the EO line doesn't support anything better than ADSL2+ but is there a way to get PN to do an advance check on what's available at the new property so that we can skip the ADSL activation and go direct to FTTx when we move?
Thanks in advance
1 REPLY
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 181

Re: Moving House- how to check what product offerings are available

PM me your new address and I'll see what I can find out.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team