Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Home from one city to another City with in UK

FIXED
Ruchir189

Moving Home from one city to another City with in UK

Hi Team,

I am moving my home from London to near by Manchester i.e. Wilmslow/Stockport, so can you please suggest what is the process of moving my existing plusnet to new address. Please suggest on my following queries.

1. Will my existing contract be continue as is or how it will work at new location?

2. How to apply for moving connection?

3. What will happen if you don't have service in mention city?

4. What is the notice period in case, I have cancel my existing connection and what will be cancellation charges of remaining contract period?

Hope your quick response on my above queries.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Moving Home from one city to another City with in UK

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Have a read of https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/movinghome/ or call 0800 5871952 - that'll be the quickest way to get answers.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Fix

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

> 1. Will my existing contract be continue as is or how it will work at new location?

Assuming you know where you're moving to, advise us and we do the transfer for you. Contract options are available depending your needs. Paying the house move fees will mean you keep your current deal.

> 2. How to apply for moving connection?
Give us a ring and we'll sort it.

> 3. What will happen if you don't have service in mention city?
I'm sure we will have. Whilst estimates on post code aren't the most accurate, you get get a rough idea on the the DSL Checker.

> 4. What is the notice period in case, I have cancel my existing connection and what will be cancellation charges of remaining contract period?

I'm not sure what you mean on this one. If you mean you've cancelled your existing account where you are now, the cancellation fees should all be sorted, but if you cancel, yes the cancellation fee would stand. Give us as much notice as possible for the provide so that we can try to get you live for when you move in.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team