Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Home but under current contract

pantsman28
Grafter

Moving Home but under current contract

Plusnet User Pantsman28
I current have home phone and fibre with plusnet, Can never seem to get through on the customer service number, not without waiting at least 30mins to speak to someone.
In my online account I can't find out if I am under contract or how long is left? I am moving home and would like to keep with plusnet but downgrade my fibre to the unlimited Fibre capped at 38meg with only evenings and weekend calls. Can anyone advise?
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Moving Home but under current contract

Try ringing first thing in the morning - I got through immediately at about 9.00am  on  0800 013 2632 or  0330 123 9197
Contract
The easiest way is to go here https://portal.plus.net/my.html?s=0&action=account_summary and look for the cost upon cancellation - not the cease charge which is different
pantsman28
Grafter

can't find anywhere that mentions cancellation but looking at the initial installation date I have had fibre for just over a year, but I guess its a 18 month contract.
Will have to keep trying on the phone I might get through one of these days. Providing the boss doesn't mind be spending company time talking to plusnet accounts team!
joclark
Grafter

Thanks for you time on the phone this morning.
Enjoy the rest of your day Smiley