cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved to Fibre but bill is too high and breakdown makes no sense.

FIXED
the_groundsman
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Moved to Fibre but bill is too high and breakdown makes no sense.

I moved over to Fibre this month. I decided not to call and placed the order via the website given the current circumstances but got an EMail back confirming 18 month contract for broadband and phone at £18.00. I pay my line rental separately through line rental saver.The new service went live on 7th April.and my billing date is 18th of the month.

The Bill breakdown is a minefield with lots of debits and credits. It does however include the amount for the new router (£6.99 p&p)it shows the phone package ( 2 lines) and amounts for unlimited broadband and unlimited fibre over 4 line items.

The total Plusnet  are taking by DD is £24.22 

I think it should be £18.00 less my referral discount of £1.75 so £16.25

I guess I'll have to try and call in the week but could a PN staff person take a look to save me bothering the busy call centre.

I'll do a tweet too

2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: Moved to Fibre but bill is too high and breakdown makes no sense.

Fix

@the_groundsman 

From your description I suspect that what your bill is showing is the difference in cost between ADSL and fibre for the period 7th to the 18th April plus the current months fibre service at £18.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

the_groundsman
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Moved to Fibre but bill is too high and breakdown makes no sense.

I was just editing the original post as I went through it again.

You're quite right. There are still a few unexplained "discount lines" some positive and negative but by and large its fine. I also now see a credit for the router, so assumed the worst. I'll see what happens next month to be sure.

Thanks for your help