cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved to FTTP from FTTC and not getting discount promised, and maybe Overcharged during changeover.

FIXED
navzptc
Dabbler

Moved to FTTP from FTTC and not getting discount promised, and maybe Overcharged during changeover.

I changed over from FTTC to FTTP recently, during which time it was not picked up by Plusnet billing for some reason, and I advised them that the bill was wrong.

I was advised that my 'new' billing would start in the next month (July) and received a 'Large bill' which I found very hard to decipher and actually determine what had happened, but just accepted that it would be correct.

However, I have just had notification of this months due bill, and notice that the discount I was given is NOT appearing and I am having to pay the full Fibre900 price, which now makes me believe that the last months bill is not correct - couldn't see any discount details 😠

I have tried to contact Plusnet by their phone help line as advised by their online 'Bot' but after waiting a total of 22+ minutes on 2 attempts have given up!!!

Could someone from Plusnet please help out with this - A major improvement is required I feel with customer services in this area of support 😡

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Re: Moved to FTTP from FTTC and not getting discount promised, and maybe Overcharged during chang...

Fix

I am so sorry about this @navzptc I have sorted out the discounts but do you want the difference as a credit or a refund? It won't happen again by the way, or shouldn't at least.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
navzptc
Dabbler

Re: Moved to FTTP from FTTC and not getting discount promised, and maybe Overcharged during chang...

Dear willcutforth,

Thank you for your response in this matter - in fact I have just recently spoken to a very helpful lady over this matter from your support line, who has raised 2 refunds which I requested be used as credits on next months bill.

Thank you for your help with regard to my problems.

VMT

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

No problemo Smiley If you do need me to fix anything else for you, just let me know and I will sort it for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team