cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved please cancel my account

harvestgoddess
Dabbler

Moved please cancel my account

I have moved house and want this account closed am unable to phone , also did try to move my services but was passed on around 6 times whilst on a friends mobile and finally spoke to a manager who preceded to tell me he couldn't be bothered to help! Thus pushing me to look elsewhere, am no longer at the address attached to this account so please sever all services. Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Moved please cancel my account

While waiting for this to be picked can I suggest that you write - sending the letter recorded delivery - as that is the other recognised process for cancellation http://www.plus.net/info2/legal/index.html
If you wish to give us notice you must do so using one of the following mechanisms. No other form of communication will be accepted, unless specifically stated otherwise in this agreement:
    To us: by phoning our customer options team or in writing to:
    Plusnet Plc
    The Balance
    2 Pinfold Street
    Sheffield
    S1 2GU
    UK
Joshc
Grafter

Hey,
Kirstin.
I am sorry to about the difficulties you have faced in trying to cancel. I would like to get this situation sorted for you, asap.
Could you please get back to me with a good time to call you and I will get this sorted for you Smiley
slavo71
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble, but I find it highly unlikely that a manager would tell you over the phone that he couldn't be bothered to help you! If he did then he should be sacked.
Leaving a forum post like the one you have left shouts out: I'm doing a runner and you can't contact me! Which is doing yourself no favours, you are under a legal duty to inform them the correct way such as Oldjim has pointed out.