cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved landline over to PN, but the monthly cost is still showing higher than what was agreed

Wee_A

Moved landline over to PN, but the monthly cost is still showing higher than what was agreed

I moved my Mums landline over to you, we agreed what her package (including her existing broadband which has been with you for years) at a cost. However when I checked last week I was told the team that offered her the deal set her up with 2 new contracts in error. One at 12 months and the other at 24 months, we signed up for 24 months,

I checker her account again today and the cost showing is still incorrect at a higher, cost and showing only for 12 months. Can this be sorted before her new bill is produced? There is a also a cessation charge showing, what is this for? It also looks like you are trying to send a 2nd new router. I'm a registered contact for the account.

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Moved landline over to PN, but the monthly cost is still showing higher than what was agreed

Hi there, I'm sorry that the contract length doesn't look right for your mum's account. We've just fixed an issue with how contracts display on the member centre so it may be correct now but please send me a PM with the username if that's still a problem and I'll take a look for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team