cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved ISP after price increase - penalty billed

jonaswhelan

Moved ISP after price increase - penalty billed

Could someone in Plusnet admins please respond to this (ticket number 174322825).

Backstory: Prior to moving ISP further to your recent mid contract price increase, I phoned and spoke to an adviser who confirmed that no penalty charges would be applied if I left mid contract. Also outlined that I had a right to do so post price increase.  Your adviser sent this agreement in writing by email after our telephone conversation on May 10. Consequently I've been billed for the remainder of the contract! Am obviously requesting that a revised bill along the agreement that was made (to be charged just for remainder of days with Plusnet until new ISP took up service)

Your customer services don't seem to be able to give an answer on this over the phone and will only open a ticket with billing. Trust posting here might have a more speedy response?

7 REPLIES 7
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Moved ISP after price increase - penalty billed

For information, the forum admins are Plusner customers doing the job voluntarily. You need to take this up with Plusnet staff.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Plusnet staff also administer here and will pick up the request.

Sorry that there is no one logged it right at this moment to tag for you.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jonaswhelan

Thanks for both of your replies - let's hope this gets picked up in due course. 

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@MatthewWheeler - can you assist please?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear about this.

I've given the relevant team a nudge and we'll get this sorted as soon as we can

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
jonaswhelan

Thanks for your prod in the right direction Townman and Mathew - issue now resolved with a credit note

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Glad to hear it's been sorted!

All the best with your new provider

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team