Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More information about billing and line

lafouine

More information about billing and line

Hi
Sorry for language, im french
I've subscribed to an account with you few days ago, monday 31 january for more precision, and since no news, no mail of confirmation, and nothing happen.
I dont know when my line will be available, i dont know when the engineer will come, many questions who have suspended for the moments because iv no answer, so how can i do, how can i know when all will good ?
Thanks in advance
9 REPLIES 9
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: More information about billing and line

Welcome to the Forum
Oh I am not French
Your message is easily understood, you might not get the answer until tomorrow
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

lafouine,
It looks like there has been a problem placing your order. Support request 39427564  is with our provisioning team at the moment so I'll make sure they investigate this issue and reply to you today. I'll also reply to this thread when they have.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lafouine

Hi
Thanks for the answer, but i dont understand why there is a problem with my purchase.
When im going on my account -> My transactions i see    24798573 £49.99 £0.00 31/01/2011 Fully Paid Service Billing, so i think it should be ok isnt it ?
So i wait your second answer, and i hope that ok
Thanks in advance
Ps : thanks pierre-pierre
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there,
It's not a problem with payment, its to do with some details that have been submitted on the order, I need a colleague to take a look at this for me so I'll get back to you ASAP with more information.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I think we've found out what the issue is here we seem to be missing some important information. Could you send a private message to me to confirm the phone number of the line you wish to transfer to us for phone and broadband please?
PS click the envelope icon underneath my avatar to do this.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lafouine

Hello
I cut my contract now, because when i knew by phone call what need 45 DAYS for wait an engineer ... thats sick ...
So i would like to cut my contract now, how can i do for the refund for my purchase please ?
Thanks in advance
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Our suppliers do have some backlog but as far as I can see we've not mentioned 45 days at all. We're still in the process of placing an order so I'd suggest we do that first and see how far away it is. Please bear with me whilst I'll confirm this then I'll give you a call.
If you have decided you want to cancel you would need to call our customer options team on 0845 140 6002 (line is open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday) however it may be worth waiting a couple of hours until I call and tell you what date we can do as hopefully it may not be as bad as you think.
Adam.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lafouine

Hello
I receive a phone call on the morning, and i have a girl who said me you must need to count on the 21 march for an engineer, so i thought was too long for me, ive asked to stop my account, but if you tell me my home broadband will be open in 14 days thats ok for me, otherwise, i cancel my order and stop definitely.
Thanks in advance
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I apologise that we can't book an installation much sooner than this, after looking into it I should able to get something at least 1 or 2 days earlier. I've just checked and can see that the account is closed.
Let me know if you change your mind at all.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team