cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More billing problems.

nitrams69
Grafter

More billing problems.

Hi All being having issues with plusnet since cancelling tv and going to weekend calls. Put me on 18 month contract which should have being rolling monthly contract as i'm paying full price. I'm owed a refund but now i can't see my bills and the one due yesterday hasn't arrived , what is going on Plusnet it seems you have forums full of the same issues.

7 REPLIES 7
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: More billing problems.

Good evening @nitrams69,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I am very sorry to read about the recent goings on with your account and I apologise for the inconvenience caused. I have looked over your account and created an open complaint ticket with further information for you. You can view the ticket here. If you do reply via ticket, please do give us a nudge here.

nitrams69
Grafter

Hi Maddy

Thanks for the quick response unfortunately I cannot read or respond to the question in my account as it just gives white screen same as my bills section does. I originally cancelled the TV on the 1/11 and I was informed it would go off on the 16/11 but no TV could be viewed from 02/11. My November bill I was charged for TV this was then refunded on Decembers bill but I was charged again in December. So in January I should have had a credit for December but you say I've been charged again on Januarys bill so that's should be another credit. I had an email on 17/12 saying I was due a refund of £10 so what happened to that. This is frustrating because I can't view my bill to see what I owe and the bill for January has not being processed. I really don't want to be doing this every month. 

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi nitrams69@

We're really sorry that you are having difficulty accessing your member centre.

Can you please confirm if you have attempted to use alternative browsers or cleared your cookies and cache?

Kind Regards

nitrams69
Grafter

Hi Ollie

I have tried firefox , edge , chrome , ipad and my mobile. All history and cache cleared still won't work.

It was working fine in december so i'm not sure whats happening any help would be great. With all the billing

issues i really would like to be able to see my account.

Regards

Martin

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @nitrams69

I'm sorry that the steps we have advised have not worked for you.

As you have explored those options it does seem that your account is being affected by a known internal system issue. Therefore I've included your account to an incident tracker and we will update you further once this has been resolved.

Regards,

nitrams69
Grafter

Hi Plusnet

What do  i do now and please DO NOT include tickets because i can't see them.

My Bill was due the 16th jan and payment usually goes by DD on 24th it has not happened so what do i do.

I would like to see my bill before paying as i expect it will be incorrect , i'm  unwilling to phone as the last time

was 30mins plus on hold. Help can you send bill by the post or email? Please advise the next step.

Regards

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @nitrams69, I'm sorry that you cannot view the tickets. Due to containing some account specific information we cannot provide the content on here, but I have sent you an email outlining your concerns with the invoice.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team