cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More billing issues

Pauldavies84

More billing issues

Awful customer service. I have been trying to pay my bill for the last 2 month's but you keep taking payments on days other than those specified. I then call to try and make a payment and you say there is nothing outstanding. Then exactly the same thing again this month. Called 2 days ago to try and pay and was told there was an issue that you where aware of and that i wouldn't be cut off as you could not take payment (through no fault of mine). My service has just been cut off and a bill received for early termination fees and various other charges. [-Censored-]ing awful service. It should not be this hard to pay somebody. Your attempting to take monies prior to a date we set has also incurred me bank charges, who should I forward these too to be reimbursed? If this is not rectified immediately I will be contacting the ombudsmen regarding this matter.
5 REPLIES 5
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: More billing issues

Hi @Pauldavies84,

I'm very sorry you've been have problems with us lately. I can see that you've spoken to someone this earlier today and this has been escalated to a manager. The manager is scheduled to contact you back to resolve all the issues that have been raised and I've made them aware of this forum post. You should hear back from them shortly.

In the meantime if we can be of any further assistance on the forums please let us know. 

Pauldavies84

Hi I was told to expect a call back within 4 hours, it's now been a little over 7... off to work in an hour so if you could do what you promised and actually call me back when stated that would be great. This is the 4th time I have spoken to customer services (Not counting the 2 that "accidentally" got cut off) and every 1 of these has involved either incorrect information or blatant lies just to get me off the call...
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Pauldavies84

I am sorry to hear you were not contacted by a Manager today.

I have created a ticket in response to your query, which you can view by Clicking Here

Please respond back to the ticket, once you have done so notify us on here so we can continue to assist you.

Should you need any further assistance, feel free to ask.

Pauldavies84

So long story short the end result was a call saying "we [-Censored-]ed up, do you want to buy some internet" account was cancelled after multiple attempts to pay and several promises from plus net staff ensuring it wouldn't happen. You have really done me proud.... Thanks for [-Censored-] all
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

I am extremely sorry for the experience you have had with us and as such I can see you have spoken with someone recently who has advised further. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you out with.