cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly cost , price match confusion?

MarkB
Grafter

Monthly cost , price match confusion?

I openly admit I may be missing something here but here goes - hopefully someone will help me out one way or another.
I've raised a ticket asking this but don't seem to be getting my point across there, so doing it here.
I've used the Plusnet price comparison tool, and by entering my post code I see that there are cheaper options ( even though the price only compares Value ) Specifically it mentions Orange Simply Broadband being £15 per month.
The replys to the ticket says because I live in a market 2 area I am NOT to get any price reduction? I was under the impression that Markets one and two were the focus of this as well?
I know there is no guarantee of the price beater in Extra, but
7. Which products will be made cheaper?
Our price match offer applies to Value only. Extra and Pro will be discounted but not guaranteed cheapest.

And this quote from Adam:
Hi guys,
This does actually apply to extra and pro too, here are our new prices for market 1 and 2 exchanges:
Value - £10.79
Extra - £15.79
Pro - £20.79

Please see the blog and FAQ here for the full details:
http://community.plus.net/blog/2010/10/06/tv/

So I am a tad confused to say the least.
Please help !

5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Monthly cost , price match confusion?

Hi there,
We need to apologise, I'm not sure why our agents didn't handle this correctly. I will be having a word with those concerned.
To clarify the best reduction we can offer in a market one or two area on your product (extra) is £15.79. So I have also applied additional discounts to bring it down to £15.
let me know if you are happy with this going forward.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
MarkB
Grafter

Thanks Adam, for that. I thought I was going mad for a second. Thanks great, I'll close off the ticket ASAP. Hmm, Now that I think about it a mate of mine will likely be asking the same thing soonish, I take it it will be safe for him to rise a ticket  Smiley ?

Cheers,
MarkB
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'd advise holding off for a day or two as A, I want to get some feedback given to the CSC about this and B, give it time to sink in Smiley if your friend is in a hurry though the best thing to do is raise a ticket and come back to me with the ID and I'll do what I can.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
MarkB
Grafter

I do hate to bring this up again, but according to my recent billing this hasn't been corrected yet! Could someone please help, thanks.

Mark.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Mark,
I've rectified this for you now. Your future bills will be £15.00, but as the most recent bill is still processing I will be unable to change that. I have, however, refunded £2.20 against your previous invoice to counterbalance this. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Jojo Smiley