cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly bill increase of £3.09

khazars670
Dabbler

Monthly bill increase of £3.09

Moderators Note: Personal information moved to an area where it can be seen by Plusnet staff in accordance with Forum rules

Hi, why has my monthly line rental  bill increased by £3.09?

Regards

Niall

4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Monthly bill increase of £3.09

Hi, why has my monthly line rental  bill increased by £3.09?

There was a CPI increase on the 31st March. Therefore this months bill will include the increase for 31st March to your bill date and then for the next month.

BTW I've asked the mods to remove personal information from your post as this is a public forum

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @khazars670, thanks for getting in touch on our forums. I'm really sorry for the concern with your bill. 

As @MisterW has explained, there was a CPI increase recently and your latest bill will include a pro rata amount. 

I have provided a further response on this for you here:  https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223817782

Please let me know if you have any further queries. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
bikerjoe83

I too came here to find out why my bill had increased because there was no information on my account. I guessed it was an annual increase but what I find quite frustrating is that I haven't received any notification confirming an increase and by how much. The latest bill isn't exactly clear with credits and debits of amounts not obviously relative to any period/amount.

Can I be sure that the amount of the latest bill will be the same amount of future bills?

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hello Joe,

A warm welcome to the forums.

Did you look on a later page of your bill?  I think it is page 3 which details the periods for the charges and the adjustments.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.