cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly bill doubled

Pateraa
Dabbler

Monthly bill doubled

Unable to access monthly bills to investigate why, Can anyone advise please as we have no reason for this. We made a couple of daytime calls but would not expect this to cost in excess of £30.

7 REPLIES 7
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Monthly bill doubled

Sorry you can't see your bills. I'm hoping you can see your tickets via the portal as I've attached your latest bill to this link . Please give us a shout if you need anything.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Pateraa
Dabbler

Hi, still can’t see my bill.
Going via your link, it says “There was an error. We were unable to access your ticket information.”
Trying to view bills via my account still says “Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at this time, please try again later.”
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Please go to portal.plus.net and then you should be prompted with a ticket that's been updated. If that fails, then try https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200619752 . You should see the ticket. On that ticket, I've added a PDF for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Pateraa
Dabbler

I can now see my bill, thanks.

Unfortunately, I see you have charged for evening calls after 7pm, which wasn’t what I thought I’d signed up to.  Can someone check that before I cancel my direct debit?

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

I can't provide too many details in a public forum, but I can confirm it's correct.

The calls that were charged aren't within the plan to which you signed up.

I trust this clarifies matters.

Incidentally, we can change your plan on your next billing date for you if you make a change via the portal.

Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Pateraa
Dabbler

Sorry for being thick but the evening and weekend calls package should give me free calls after 7pm, shouldn’t it? You’ve charged for those. You also previously sent me an email about a call allowance or something, which didn’t really make sense. It looks like your billing doesn’t align to my package (and certainly not the way it worked on the previous similar deal I had with you).
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@Pateraa wrote:
...the evening and weekend calls package should give me free calls after 7pm, shouldn’t it?

Inclusive calls under any plan are those beginning 01, 02, 03, 0845 and 0870. Any others are chargeable.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)