cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly bill being debited to my LRS

lesley18
Hooked

Monthly bill being debited to my LRS

Should have discovered this sooner as I have had the same problem in the past.    Please could you debit my bank account with my monthly bill instead of the LRS credit.   I now owe you several months so please could you correct this asap.

4 REPLIES 4
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Monthly bill being debited to my LRS

@lesley18 

Unfortunately you are not alone in this issue. It is a known problem (there are numerous posts on these forums about it) and Plusnet are, allegedly, working to correct it but, if my experience is anything to go by, it will not be sorted quickly.

I first reported the problem in November 2018 after paying my LRS renewal in October 2018. That was sorted after 3 months , but clearly not permanently as it arose again in November 2029 after renewing LRS in October 2019. I now have had 6 months worth of bills deducted from the LRS credit on my account with no fix date as yet suggested. A Plusnet CS staff member was monitoring my account re this and another billing issue but that has now stopped as Plusnet are concentrating their sup[port efforts on customers suffering faults etc.

Hopefully it will be fixed sometime. Meanwhile the good news is that, once it is fixed, I will only be billed for the last three months with Plusnet writing off the earlier bills (again this information can be found on these forums).

lesley18
Hooked

Many thanks for this notification.   I hope I am now in the queue for rectification.   I was assured, following the previous occasion in 2018, that the error which caused this problem had been corrected and I need not worry about paying my line rental in advance again.   Hence I foolishly haven't been keeping my eye on my online statements.   Perhaps PN should desist from advertising for more customers until they get their house in order and are able to cope.

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi there,

As stated by @jgb this is known, ongoing issue.

Good news is - you are not paying for your service and you won't until this will be fixed. You do not owe us anything. On your bill you can see that your account balance is on minus and that this value is going down every month.

Until this will be fixed by our engineers - Enjoy your service for free Smiley

lesley18
Hooked

Thank you for your response.   Stay safe.