Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile minutes

Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Mobile minutes

Does anyone use the mobile call plan?
I'm wondering if it's the way PN set out their bills or if they have my mother down as owing 78p as well as taking the the £3.00. I know there's no way my mother has used 100 minutes of mobile in 2 weeks.
17 REPLIES 17
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Mobile minutes

If you can PM me your mothers username I should be able to take a look
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Mayfly
All Star

Have done Matt - thanks
Mayfly
All Star

I raised tickets and received a reply this morning stating it looks like the account is wrongly being charged and it is now on hold until the 16th allow the next invoice to be generated so a refund can be given.
Seeing as the next invoice isn't due until the 15th why can't the calls be taken off so the account isn't charged for those calls in the first place?
It isn't problem doing it your way but it just appears to me that you are generating twice the amount or work you need too.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Can you post your ticket number please? With that, I can advise further. Thanks.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Mayfly
All Star

Hi Tony

Ticket number 100428097
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

I see what they've done!!!
Because we've raised a task to prevent this happening again, we cannot confirm that you won't be charged between now and your invoice date. We're therefore going to refund all in one go once we're sure how much is owed, rather than removing it from the invoice now, and having another bill occur between now and then.
I trust that clarifies, and apologies for the problem and confusion.
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Mayfly
All Star

OK thank you for the clarification,
Mayfly
All Star

Can someone take another look at ticket 100428097 for me please - it was placed on hold on 9th March came off hold and placed back on 2 days later, came off hold again last Thursday 26th but I haven't heard a dicky bird since.
My mother is still being charged for mobile calls.
KatC
Grafter

Just had a look into this for you and the team are still working on rectifying the problem. In the meantime the ticket will remain open with the billing team so we can look to refund any overpayment made which should be included in the plan. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Mayfly
All Star

Thanks Kat I see 3 hours after I posted here the ticket was updated and put on hold agian.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Yes, it's been put on hold until the payment clears so that we can refund it, and so that we can continue to chase our network team for you.
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Mayfly
All Star

So it's been put on hold yet again!
This is ridiculous almost 2 mths to sort.
Please tell what exactly are you doing PN to rectify this problem or are just letting it run. I haven't seen anyone else say they have a problem can't you cancel the 100 mobile minutes add on and re apply it?
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi Mayfly,
I'm really sorry that it took this long to resolve. Have fed this back to our billing team.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Mayfly
All Star

Hey PN I just inadvertently hit the wrong button and closed the ticket - grrrrrr can you re-open it or do I need to raise another?
Basically I received an email that says the billing on the account is broken and you will keep an eye on it and reimburse any over charges in the future.
Not good enough I'm afraid, my mother does not bank with you!  It's not the amount involved it's only a couple of quid, it's the fact there is a problem and you aren't sorting it and I have enough on my plate without having to check that you have made refunds.
I asked before why can you not cancel all payment details and set them up again? Whilst I personally have never had a problem with you it does appear that on this occasion with my mothers account your billing is not fit for purpose.