cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing welcome Voucher

dammaj1

Missing welcome Voucher

Hello,

Joined Plusnet in the middle of April. Broadband was activated 1'st of May.

However I still didn't received Welcome Voucher (£70).

Already contacted plusnet@purecard.com and they didn't received "File" with my name and account from Plusnet.

Please advise.

Kind regards,

Damian MAjchrzycki

11 REPLIES 11
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Missing welcome Voucher

HI @dammaj1, thanks for getting in touch

Can you confirm if you've received an email from ourselves to claim your reward. You'll need to claim the reward before the details are sent over and processed. For reference the email you'll have been sent will have come from "no-reply@plusnetrewards.com"

Let us know how you get on

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
dammaj1

Hello,

Unfortunately, I haven't received any email (checked spam folder).

Regards,

Damian

11JAB

Hi, I am in exactly the same situation- joined plusnet 04/05/20 and no reward email received from anyone. Inbox and junk folder checked. Contacted plusnet@purecard.com who told me my file had not been sent over by Plusnet. Please help!
sm096

Hello
I also haven’t received an email for a £50 voucher I was due to receive after signing up as a new customer. How do I get this sorted?
Thank you.
dammaj1

Hello,

Unfortunately, I haven't received any email (checked spam folder).

Tried to phone plusnet line, waiting 20min and got cut off.

Not really good impression :-(.

Regards,

Damian

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @dammaj1

I've now redeemed that reward through our cashback system for you, it should arrive at the address registered on your account with us within 30 days.

Thanks.  

gbzstro

Dear Plusnet,

I haven't received my welcome voucher ether?

Username = GBZSTRO

Many thanks,

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @gbzstro

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

Thanks. 

PaulP1

Hi, I renewed my contract recently too with the promise of a reward card but have not received the link to claim it.

jwsg
Rising Star

Its only recently that renewals have included the voucher as PN are obliged to offer deals more similar to those for new customers

The FAQa show that its up to 28 days for renewals - a bit strange as the new contract is applied right away and they only need to wait for the cancellation period.

Only the invitation email mentions the offer unless you screen-shotted the landing page but if you visit https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search and look for tickets on the date of activation you should find a question (an internal ticket) that mentions the cashback which is useful when contacting customer service

Overscore
Rising Star

'This is Money' found that cashback deals can seem too good to be true.

Customers are finding that these voucher deals are a sham that leaves them with higher bills and no chance of recourse.

So-called 'cashback' deals are attracting the attention of consumer groups and regulators as customers increasingly find they fail to deliver on their promises.

Cashback deals are offered by retailers and promise to pay the customer an amount of money after they have signed up and have paid for a contract for a set period.

Such deals have jumped to the top of Internet 'best buy' tables because they dramatically slash the monthly cost.

The problem comes when you try to claim the money back. The terms of the deals require that customers produce their paperwork when they claim. Sellers routinely turn claims down because these have not been produced on time.

Many customers who were sure their email had not been sent have been told that it was sent. In other cases they don't reply for a long time, leaving the customer tied into paying a more costly contract due to not getting the cashback voucher.

It appears that 'This is Money' has received dozens of reader complaints about cashback deals and the consumer group 'Which?' has called for them to be banned.

'This is Money' tried to contact one of the staff at a service provider's call centre. A message was left for someone to call back but there was no response.

It might be worth following up your claim with 'This is Money' and 'Which?'. The more complaints they receive the more likely Plusnet will rectify the situation.