cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing reward card

Andyp39

Missing reward card

I am yet to receive my reward card email. I signed up through Plusnet can anyone help...
3 REPLIES 3
AlanWoo

Re: Missing reward card

I'm in the same boat.  I have logged a ticket as I have not received my card either.  Their online chat is offline and each time I phone them I get an automated message saying they are busy and to try again, then the drop the call.  So frustrated.  

I was only switched on yesterday and I am already regretting it with all the other issues I have had trying to get signed up.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

AlanWoo

It has been over 2 days now since I logged the ticket with Plusnet and still nobody has contacted me.  It is good to see that they are not running the Online Chat, not answering their phone lines and ignoring their own Support Ticketing system.  I know they also won't read posts in here.  I wonder how we are supposed to get them to talk to us. 

I wonder if I should I cancel my Direct Debit as that would get them looking at my account.  Am sure though I will just get an email from them from an automated account so they still wouldn't respond to me.

Does anybody know if there is an email address I can use to contact them and one that they actually monitor?