cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing referral

ros59

Missing referral

This months referrals discount hasn’t been deducted from my bill. I assume this has happened because the referred person has been given a new account number due to a change of address and it hasn’t updated on my account. Can anybody help please?

3 REPLIES 3
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Missing referral

Hi @ros59, thanks for getting in touch. If the person you've referred has had a new account created then they'd need to confirm it's yourself that initially referred them (confirming the username for your account). If you advise them to drop us a message on here, Twitter or Facebook or alternatively giving us a call via the details below then we'd be happy to set this referral up for you again moving forwards.
Our customer support team can be reached on 08004320200 and are available from Monday - Sunday 08:00 - 20:00.

ros59

Sadly my referral discount hasn’t been given for August and Septembers bills. My daughter has contacted you and has had a reply from you, but no discount again. Her user name is cxtherineeexo1. Please can it be sorted for the October bill and the discount due for the previous 2 months deducted from this next bill too. Thanks 

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for reaching out @ros59

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused here. I've had a look and can confirm that the referred account is on your account, so you will start to receive your referral discount soon enough. I've sent you an email clarifying what I've done on the account if you'd like to have a look. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds