Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing referral, help please.

FIXED
RobPN
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 3

Missing referral, help please.

A couple of months or so ago a friend migrated in to PlusNet (moving both his phone line and FTTC over), and named me as his 'Referrer'.  This was all done by way of a phone call and his move went ahead with no apparent problems, but I have not been receiving any Referral credits for his account even though two billing dates have passed for my account.

However I believe PN may not be entirely to blame as according to my friend when I phoned him a few days ago, he'd received an email asking him to confirm the Referrer account name (mine!) by way of replying to a ticket (question) which had been opened on his account (FYI ID: 141679779 refers),  As he was unfamiliar with the PN system he didn't act on it and it auto-closed after 14 days.

Would it be possible to have this situation rectified, and also to add any missed referral payments (£1.25 pm I believe) to my account please?

I'm guessing the ticket number will suffice to identify my friends account, but if you require me to PM his account name please let me know.

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 117

Re: Missing referral, help please.

Fix

HI there @RobPN

Apologies for the confusion on the ticket, I've now added your referral discount.

It should be showing here with immediate effect.

+Edit+

I've also issued you with 2 refunds of £1.25 which you should see back in your bank within the next 5 to 10 working days to cover the time the referral credit was not added.

From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff
RobPN
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 3

Thanks for your efficient response @Anoush and the credits for the missed payments.  Smiley

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 117

No problems at all. Smiley
From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff