Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing referral, help please.

FIXED
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Missing referral, help please.

A couple of months or so ago a friend migrated in to PlusNet (moving both his phone line and FTTC over), and named me as his 'Referrer'.  This was all done by way of a phone call and his move went ahead with no apparent problems, but I have not been receiving any Referral credits for his account even though two billing dates have passed for my account.

However I believe PN may not be entirely to blame as according to my friend when I phoned him a few days ago, he'd received an email asking him to confirm the Referrer account name (mine!) by way of replying to a ticket (question) which had been opened on his account (FYI ID: 141679779 refers),  As he was unfamiliar with the PN system he didn't act on it and it auto-closed after 14 days.

Would it be possible to have this situation rectified, and also to add any missed referral payments (£1.25 pm I believe) to my account please?

I'm guessing the ticket number will suffice to identify my friends account, but if you require me to PM his account name please let me know.

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Missing referral, help please.

Fix

HI there @RobPN

Apologies for the confusion on the ticket, I've now added your referral discount.

It should be showing here with immediate effect.

+Edit+

I've also issued you with 2 refunds of £1.25 which you should see back in your bank within the next 5 to 10 working days to cover the time the referral credit was not added.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Thanks for your efficient response @Anoush and the credits for the missed payments.  Smiley

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No problems at all. Smiley
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button