cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing referral discounts.

Rikaitch
Grafter

Missing referral discounts.

I've always been dubious about whether or not the money I'm getting is really the amount it should be, and up until now have had to take PN's word for it as they hide behind the DPA. Today I got notification of the referral amount, and was surprised to find it has gone down, so when I looked at the new referral system was pleasantly surprised to see that the usernames are now included. All I had to do was check which customer had left, to find the lost referral. But after a bit of tallying up, I found that I should actually be getting 50p more each month according to active accounts with credits due listed on the page. I sent a ticket, but was told that they can't justify the loss because the data protection act once again is getting in the way. If an account isn't going to give a credit, then when not say "on hold?"
3 REPLIES 3
Mark
Grafter

Re: Missing referral discounts.

Hi Rik
The info currently provided via the member centre is all that we can show. We cannot flag accounts to you or identify those wich have not generated a referal token. The columns should tally and where they dont will indicate a problem and in those circumstances you did the right thing, raise a ticket.
We did give you a fairly major hint as to what happened in the ticket response, without going into specifics. Unfortunately thats the limit of the info we can reveal.
When speccing the level of info we could show with regards referrals, I deleved into the DPA aspect and ensured we gave as much info as we possibly could.
Its not as much as I would like to have given but I genuinely believe we have covered as many bases as we possibly could.

gudevans

My first referral was in Dec 07,just recently I received  a letter of congratulations on my reward:-  25p.!!
thats amazing.!  and to think I've made TWO referrals.. Must get out the 'zimmer-frame and start knocking on doors. can't afford to miss this 'financial band-waggon 
Mark
Grafter

Glad to see your taking advantage of our referrals offers and that your happy. Smiley
I take it you have seen the Referrals information on the portal and in the newsletters and emails we have sent?
The financial rewards for referring are much more than the monthly discount.
Have a read at these pages for further information and post back if we can help further.
http://www.plus.net/referrals/offer.shtml
http://portal.plus.net/support/tools/referrals/referrals_discount_info.shtml?membermenu=referralvalu...