Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing discount, invoice status, credit note

PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

Missing discount, invoice status, credit note

I was offered a deal for PNTV  - adding a TV discount to my BB discount - which I found acceptable (minimum details in ticket #109631306) but the TV discount was missing on the 2 Sep invoice (#64624029) so I added a query to the ticket  Huh
I contacted COT on 2 Oct as nothing had changed as a result of which the 2 Sep invoice changed from "fully paid" to "part-paid" and a credit note was added to the account. On the 7 Oct I received a refund of one overpayment and the 2 Oct invoice payment (without TV discount) was taken on the 8th.
This would seem correct, assuming the 2 Nov invoice will include the correct total discount and the credit note, but another thread indicates that a credit note generates a refund rather than being applied as a credit on a following invoice (the latter being my understanding of a credit note). If the former is the case, then one discount has not been applied.
I would appreciate clarification, thanks.
Phil
Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.
2 REPLIES 2
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Missing discount, invoice status, credit note

The wrong discount amount was applied initially, I see this was chased up and the agent in question appears to have ignored this Angry
I've passed on the feedback, issued a refund that you were missing and corrected the discount amount so it should be correct moving forward.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Missing discount, invoice status, credit note

Thank you, Harry, I appreciate your prompt and effective intervention.
Phil
Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.