cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing cashback

geoffreychang

Missing cashback

Hi there,

I joined as a new customer through a third-party with a cashback offer. My account kicked in on 28 October 2019 and was expecting a cheque within 3 months, however, no sign of any activity, neither in physical post of email (checked spam already)...

Please advise how I may collect the overdue cashback asap. I can see from other threads that this is not the first cashback issue!

Cheers

G

5 REPLIES 5
geoffreychang

Re: Missing cashback

Hi @Gandalf@KatieC , @adamwalker  – can you please advise? Many thanks!

geoffreychang

can a staff member get back to me please? @plusnettony 

KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Hi @geoffreychang

Sorry for the delay in a response.

As you have signed up via a 3rd party, you'd need to contact them directly to claim your cashback. This isn't something that Plusnet can provide you with.

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions please let us know!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
geoffreychang

Hi @KatieC 

Thanks for coming back to me. I went on Moneysupermarket's website and of course their instructions redirect me to Plusnet, see below:

Cashback

1. In order to qualify for cashback you need to sign up to a Plusnet broadband package that offers this as part of the deal. Each promotion will clearly show what you will receive and when the offer ends
  2. Once you’ve signed up to your chosen package, Plusnet will send you confirmation and a link to claim your reward within 10 working days of your service being activated
  3. When you’re ready to claim your cashback, follow the link and fill in your details using the online form. This will take you to a confirmation screen which means that your reward is on its way – expect it to arrive within 30 days
  4. If you do encounter any issues, you’ll need to contact Plusnet directly at Plusnet Customer Services.

Just to reiterate, I never received a link to claim my reward after my service was activated. I can see that I'm not the first to experience this, and others have managed to resolve their issue on here. I'd rather not go round in circles, so if you're able to provide me with the same support, that would be much appreciated Smiley

Many thanks!

Geoff

KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Hi @geoffreychang

Thanks for your reply, sorry for the delay.

I can see that you've since spoken with our support team who have resolved this for you.

Should you have any further questions, please let us know!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team