cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing cashback

Killoch
Hooked

Missing cashback

I signed up to the plusnet deal which included £50 cashback on 2nd August 2016 but as I hadn't heard anything from plusnet about this I phoned their customer service department to be told that I'm not eligible for any cashback as there were no offers at that time. I kept a screen shot of the offer which ran from 28th July till 16th August so that I had proof of the offer. I signed up using their online site.
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Missing cashback

Hi there,

The offer taken depends on a particular code being used at sign up, in this case "1617affoffer1" was submitted which entitles you to broadband at £7.50 per month for 18 months rather than cashback.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Killoch
Hooked

I didn't sign up for an 18 month contract at 7.50 a month. I definitely signed up for free broadband for 12 months and 50 pounds cashback.
It was through the plusnet website and it was the only offer I could have signed up for at the time.
Killoch
Hooked

I have just checked my contact. I pay 17.99 for line rental and 5 pounds for unlimited calls. I don't pay anything for broadband. So I must be due cashback.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I can see you've also go another thread about this here:

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Order/Cashback/m-p/1376319#M1366

I'm afraid that everything shows you signing up via an affiliate (moneysavingexpert, quidco etc) and not directly via our site.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Killoch
Hooked

I definitely signed up through the plusnet site and I have the email from yourselves which states that!!