Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing bill after contract renewal

dgilbert2
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Missing bill after contract renewal

I have renewed my contract keeping the same packages, as per Question #191608319, which was supposed to start on my next bill (1st July).

My July bill has not yet been generated though which is unusual. Could someone check everything is OK please, as I need to verify my July bill against the renewal pricing agreed.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
frindle2037
Dabbler

Re: Missing bill after contract renewal

You’ve probably fallen into Plusnet’s billing black hole!

I renewed at the end of April and haven’t been billed since. Wish I hadn’t tbh.

You may just have to wait until the “issue(s) is/are “fixed.”
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

We owe you an apology as it looks like you've been affected by a known issue we're working on where the invoice date has passed without a bill having been generated. 

Sorry for the inconvenience, we're working to fix this and will be in touch when it's resolved. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dgilbert2
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Thanks for the quick replies.

@adamwalker  although not an ideal position for anybody, when is this likely to be fixed? Could you just check for me please that the "Total" monthly charge as shown in Question #191608319 is confirmed, then I will just have to wait.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @dgilbert2, thanks for getting back to us.

I ca confirm the 'total' monthly charge noted on the ticket you have provided is correct. While I'm unable to provide any timescale as to how long it will be before a fix is rolled out, I can assure you it is actively being worked on and we do have to this resolved swiftly.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team