cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Reward Card

Gungnir

Missing Reward Card

Signed up for Plusnet on 1/12 during the Black Friday promotion which offered a £75 reward card. To date I have yet to receive the link. Have been in touch with CS who claim the offer was made via a third party site which is rubbish as no such offer existed at that time.

Should also note that I attempted to cancel my order 3 weeks prior to activation to take advantage of a better deal Plusnet was offering before Christmas with higher cashback but was denied the request.

Not only does this mean I'm paying a higher monthly cost, denied access to a better joining incentive I'm also being denied the reward card which was my primary reason for joining PN in the first place.

I have screen captures from the time I placed the order showing the offer was made by Plusnet but the case system won't allow me to upload the image claiming a virus was detected which is also utter rubbish.

I'll give the community reps the opportunity to sort this before I'm forced to file my grievance s with Ofcom.
6 REPLIES 6
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: Missing Reward Card

Hi @Gungnir, sorry to hear you feel this way and for the inconvenience this is causing.

I have escalated this matter to the relevant team to discuss your query with them. Please allow me up to 3 working days to get back to you once I get an update and we will take things from there.

Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Gungnir,

I have updated the support ticket on your account regarding your cashback query. Please click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Gungnir

Apparently my initial post wasn't read thoroughly. To reiterate:

I did not place my order via an affiliate link.

The Plusnet offer was for a £75 prepaid MasterCard not £75 Cashback.

As stated not only do I have the screen capture from when I placed the order showing the offer is from Plusnet I also have the chat transcript confirming my eligibility for the reward card.

Please correct the error.

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Gungnir,

We are not saying that you are not eligible for it. All we are saying is that it is through TopCashback. The TopCashback offer would have taken you to our website to place the order so the Screen Capture would not tell us anything different. All we can confirm is that the cashback is through TopCashback, and there is no way for us to redeem it for you as we do not have access to your TopCashback account.

You would need to login to your TopCashback account to check on your offer from there.

Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Gungnir

So your saying I'm eligible for the £75 from Topcashback not Plusnet despite the fact no such offer from them existed?

Certainly you can understand my confusion as Topcashback won't provide the £75 as they never offered that as a joining incentive and Plusnet won't honor it as you claim it's redeemable from the affiliate site.
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@Gungnir,

I completely understand the confusion when it comes to an affiliate cashback as they all direct you to the Plusnet website to place the order which makes it seem that it is a cashback that we have provided but I can assure you that your cashback is definitely with TopCashback and the sale will be validated at the end of this month and any funds will be paid as long as your account is active.

Faris
 Plusnet Help Team