Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Referral Credit / Billing Feedback

acr
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Missing Referral Credit / Billing Feedback

I have just received my first bill on the new billing system and no deduction has been made for my one referral (£1.25). Could someone from Plusnet please investigate and correct. Thanks. Have tried phoning but the wait is too long.

As a Mac user who uses the Safari browser I seem to have no access to the Billing section as all I get is a  blank page. Got the same using Chrome on Mac. I had to switch to Edge on Windows 10 to view it. I know the billing system is new but I expect  it to be Mac compatible.

13 REPLIES 13
steed
Rising Star

Re: Missing Referral Credit / Billing Feedback

I am exactly the same.

First bill on the new billing system and no deduction for my referral.

I can see various other threads reporting with the same missing referrals issues.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi Both,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I've just raised a ticket on both of your accounts which you'll be able to access via the member centre.

If you could respond to those tickets with the referral details we'll be able to look into the referrals for you - just let me know when you've updated the ticket.

Thanks,

Dave

acr
Rising Star

Ticket replied to. Thanks.

steed
Rising Star

I have replied to the ticket.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @acr.

Thanks for getting back to us. I have responded to your query here.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

rmw85

I also didn't receive my referral discount on my September bill. My account says my referrals were last applied in August. Please can someone look into this for me? Thanks.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@rmw85 Sorry to hear that. I've checked and you should receive it the month after on top of the usual one

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
acr
Rising Star

I have heard nothing from the support team about my missing referral and the ticket remains open. My next bill is due on the 15th and would like to have the problem resolved by then. Can someone give then a nudge please.

I still can't access the new billing system on a Mac using Safari or Chrome and I note from other forum posts that other people are also having similar problems on Windows. What are Plusnet doing to fix this ?

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @acr,

Thanks for getting back in touch. I can see this is currently with the correct team who are working through a backlog of referral tickets at the moment, so apologies for the wait you have had so far. They will update the ticket once it has been investigated and rectified for you.

acr
Rising Star

Finally got a reply to my ticket and not impressed with the reply.

Thanks for your patience while we have been working on your account.

This is just a quick message to confirm that we cannot look into this referral issue until the customer who you have referred has contacted us directly so that we can access their account information.

We cannot view their account information without speaking to them directly due to data protection security.

Kind regards,

I have replied:-

Why should my referral contact you ? You have been paying me their referral credits for several years and the only thing that has changed is your billing system. There is currently £2.50 showing as a referral credit earnt this month and this needs to be applied to my next bill (which was due 10 days ago).

Can someone with a bit of sense from Plusnet have a look at this ticket and make sure that my bill (that is now overdue) contains the correct referral credit. Thanks.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I have updated your ticket @acr. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you out with.

tamikonatsu

I'm also having the same issue, no mention of referral credit on previous bill.  

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I'm sorry to hear this @tamikonastu, I have raised a ticket here.