Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Bill

agedgopher
All Star
Fixes: 15

Missing Bill

I am totally puzzled.

My billing date is today. My account was showing next bill due 6th November. Today however it is showing next bill due 6th December. There is no bill for today's date and the last historic bill showing is 25th October.

So what has gone wrong this time. I was emailed and told October's bill would be delayed and tolerated the issues that that imposed.

Now however I cannot see any charges for November nor can I see the credit that was offered to offset the stress caused by the October billing delay.

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) changed topic title

6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Missing Bill

Moderators Note

Post split into its own topic and moved from feedback about the new web pages.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

My billing date is today. My account was showing next bill due 6th November. Today however it is showing next bill due 6th December.

@agedgopher from my experience, the next bill due date does seem to change on the day before the actual bill is available.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@agedgopher

I've found under the new billing system that the bills are not available until sometime in the afternoon on the billing date.

Under the old system the bill was available in the early hours of the day. Now it's half a day or more later than that.

A change for the worst if you're in a hurry to read the bill.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
agedgopher
All Star

@SpendLessTime

I have just tried to access my bill and get the message "Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later"

Maybe I am going to get a bill soon.

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@agedgopher

That message isn't anything to do with whether your bill is available, it is a "feature" of the new billing system. Basically the web site has an error and displays that.

I found that I had to delete the Plusnet browser cookies to get rid of spurious errors like that under the new billing system.

Others solve it by using a different browser.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
agedgopher
All Star

I got the email to say "your bill is ready" during the afternoon.

Pleased to say that it is correct and payment will be taken when I expected it to be.