cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing £75 cashback

Morverncallar7

Missing £75 cashback

I have had a ongoing problem with my service which wasn’t finally resolved until 6th December which was when my broadband was installed. I was told I’d be called to offer compensation but no one called so it was resolved today on 24th Jan 2020. However, no one mentioned the cash back offer till today.

I was told I was sent an email to claim the cash back of £75 on the 13th November 2019 but I’ve checked mail and spam and wasn’t sent the email.

I’ve now been told as the link has expired I can’t get the cash back, and I paid £65 for connection.

If someone could please help because I wouldn’t have taken the offer if I knew I wouldn’t get the money back!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Missing £75 cashback

Hi there I'm really sorry to see this and understand your disappointment. 

With regards to the good will gesture for the delayed connection we sent you an update a while back here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=196018447 please take a look and drop us a reply to let us know if you're happy to accept the offer made. 

Just before we look further in to the cashback issue can you confirm if you've checked your emails trash and spam folders to see if it got misdirected?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Morverncallar7

Hi Adam,

Thanks for getting back to me. I was offered 2 months free broadband and £20 credit goodwill yesterday to deal with my complaint which I accepted.

I have checked spam, bin, all mail and all other gmail folders and don’t have any email on that date from any sender regarding the cash back. I can send screen shots of my accounts to verify this.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for getting back to me, I've added an update to your account with an alternative resolution to this for you. Please take a look here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=198333808 - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team