cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miss billing and outages

Jameswilmer

Miss billing and outages

For over six years we were miss billed because they switched us to broadband but we only joined for fibre and Plusnet has a system error. We only found out when we had internet issues four months ago and internet was down for over three weeks (bt engineer told us) and that fault was down to Plusnet Accidentally sending a message to bt to switch circuit, a month ago the same happened again and we only got fibre on a few days ago they even closed down our cases without telling us and the escalation manager hasn’t even got back to us. To top that off it’s not working again. Everyone we spoke to said this is the worst case they have heard of but Plusnet will not escalate or even fix or get back to us. Has anybody had worse?
3 REPLIES 3
Jameswilmer

Re: Miss billing and outages

Ps the miss bill was because they had pushed us to broadband from fibre by accident. Apparently it was a problem Plusnet know about from six years ago and they thought they had resolved. We have never even had an apology without the outage. As a business director it has cost me a fortune as I work from home a lot and have been having to share my O2 mobile phone 3G to even reply to emails. Seriously worst case I can imagine unless someone is actually sworn at and attacked physically by the company from a customer service point of view.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @Jameswilmer,

We are sorry to hear you feel this way and can completely understand your frustration. This is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide. We do our utmost best to resolve any query as quickly as possible and I am sorry this wasn't the case with you.

I can see that your complaint is being dealt by the Complaints team as shown on this ticket. They will be back in touch soon.

Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team