cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration issues

gwynedd
Grafter

Migration issues

On 1st July I arranged for migration to BT, and  I've been told by them that phone line and fibre will migrate on 19th July.

My latest bill from plusnet dated 11 July, shows a full month fibre charges and a 99p caller display charge, but nothing for my line rental.  I did an online chat to point this out to support, who said they would send the info to the billing team to investigate.

I was checking in my questions on the support pages and noticed a service notification that my anytime international will be cancelled on the 27th not the 19th as it should be. 

Can someone please check my migration details, the "sorry you are leaving" email I had from plusnet said

"

Your broadband service will transfer automatically on 20th July 2016 and will result in the cancellation of your broadband service.

* If you're also moving your phone service - (we've not got confirmation of this yet) this should happen on the date set out above and will result in the cancellation of your Plusnet account - we'll send you another email with further details if this is the case"

I've had no further email regarding the phone service.

thanks

1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Migration issues

I've had a look over your account and I can confirm that the phone line is due to migrate away on 19/07/16.

Apologies for any confusion caused by the service notice regarding the cancellation of the component on the account, this was created for internal records. This is set for the following week to allow time for any potential call charges to come through and be processed.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet