cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating away

ljj58

Migrating away

Hi

I spoke to someone at plusnet on 03/05/18 after the price rise email and they moved me to a new reduced price 18 month contract, but my issue with a 10mb speed drop on my service was not resolved by technical support after speaking to them and I decided to move to BT.

I started the migration on 05/05/18 and I have heard from you regarding moving my line rental but nothing about my fibre broadband migration.

The migration date is scheduled for 22/05/18 and I do not want to incur any penalty charges by you not being informed by BT that I am migrating away.

This is the last day of my 14 day cooling off period and I want to make sure that you are aware that I will be moving away on 22/05/18 so that I do not incur any penalties.

can you please confirm this is ok please?

1 REPLY 1
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Migrating away

Hi @ljj58,

Thanks for getting in touch with us regarding this issue, however I'm afraid we're unable to take this post as notification that the account is to be closed down. As this is the case, we believe it would be best for you to discuss the cancellation with our Cancellations Team who can be reached on 0800 013 2632 between 8AM-8PM from Monday to Friday, 9AM-7PM on Saturdays and 9AM-6PM on Sundays.

If you are having any second thoughts, we'd be more than happy to take a look into the speed issue that you have been experiencing so please don't hesitate to get back to us if you'd like us to take a further look into this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team