cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrated but being billed for broadband only and TV.

KrisLord
Dabbler

Migrated but being billed for broadband only and TV.

Hi,
Could someone help with ticket 108944312?
I migrated on the 11th August and my billing date is the 19th so I was expecting a pro rata refund.  Instead I'm being billed for broadband and TV up until 19th September as though only the line rental has migrated.
I called as soon as the new bill was generated, but now the  ticket mentions its on hold until 27th August with no reason as to why, no callback or email. I'd obviously prefer if payment wasn't taken!
7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Migrated but being billed for broadband only and TV.

Sorry about this, due to the timing we're having to wait for the direct debit to clear before refunding you and closing the account.
Apologies if that's not clear on the ticket.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
KrisLord
Dabbler

Hi, I cancelled the DD last night  as id rather not pay this. Not sure if it was cancelled in time to prevent payment or not, I'll wait until the ticket is picked up next week to see what happens next!
KrisLord
Dabbler

Could someone pick my ticket up again please?
the DD cancellation was successful so payment wasn't taken. I need a partial refund as i migrated mid month less what i spent on call charges and the incorrect bill to be cancelled.
So far i've had 3 texts and 6 emails (all automated) asking me to pay, so it would be good if someone could get the incorrect bill cancelled and everything closed out!
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Now that the DD has been stopped the account and refunds will get sorted out by our billing team over the next few days.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
richij
Grafter

How long does this usually take? I've been waiting two weeks for my refund.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Refunds with PN can take up to 10 working days.
Kind regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

KrisLord
Dabbler

Could someone PLEASE look at my ticket again?
I migrated on the 11th August, and now a month later the tone of the emails from plusnet have switched and i'm being threatened with this impacting my credit rating.
To say i am annoyed is an understatement!
Angry