Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrated away - a couple of queries

MiltonMan
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Migrated away - a couple of queries

Good morning,

The migration of my telephone and broadband service completed on Tuesday 21st June (to an LLU isp) without a hitch. I would be very grateful if someone could check that my account will be closed and a final bill will be produced on my usual billing date, in this case 1st July. I was informed that I would receive an e-mail confirming the transfer of my service away from Plusnet, but nothing has appeared.

Many thanks (and thank you for all your help with the odd question or two I've had over the last couple of years that I've been with Plusnet).

3 REPLIES 3
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: Migrated away - a couple of queries

Hi MiltonMan,

I have checked this for you and I can see that the see has gone through for you and a ticket has been passed to our billing team to process and calculate your final bill. They will all so let you know if there are any monies that need refunding or that are owed.

MiltonMan
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Ben - thanks for checking and confirming that so quickly, it's very much appreciated.

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

No problems and just get in touch if you need any further assistance and we'll be more than happy to help