cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member's portal - Payment details page

Anonymous
Not applicable

Member's portal - Payment details page

Not to sure if this is the right forum for this but don't know where else to put it.
Ever since I moved bank whenever I log in to my account(s) the first page I get is a 'Payment Details' page. This page displays my current DD instruction and an offer to add a Card. I never had this until I moved my bank, is there anyway to remove this without adding a card?
10 REPLIES 10
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Member's portal - Payment details page

I've checked the accounts and I'm not really sure why it's taking you straight to the page regarding payment details considering both DD instructions are active Huh
Would you mind adding some card details and then removing them to see if that stops it moving forward.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, I've added a card and got (I assume) a test transaction of £1.01. I then logged back out and back in only to arrive on the same page! I then closed and reopened my browser (Safari) and tried again same page so I deleted all of my cookies and again I still get taken to this page. Also, I see no obvious way to remove the card I added! How is that done?
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm sorry to say I am at a bit of a loss as to why this is happening. I've also checked it with a few colleagues and we're unable to see any reason to cause this.
For the time being, all I am able to suggest is to ignore the page, however if/when I have a better answer I will let you know.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fair enough, I can wait it's not the end of the world, but in the meantime how do I remove the card I added?
Also I've just logged in to check the address on my account and it's still wrong, has this been done yet?
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Sorry I forgot to mention in my previous post. I've made sure the card details are removed from the account you added them on.
In regards to the address on the other account:
Quote from: HarryB
Thanks Mook.
I've got it as far as the address being the same as the other accounts, but struggling to get the system to update the last part.
I can't make any guarantees that there will be a speedy resolution on the last bit, but I'll keep trying!
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah! That's what you meant. Thanks HarryB
oldsystem

Never really thought about it, but this happens to me also. Changed banks a few months ago.
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

This has been happening to me for months as well when I used the current account switch service to change banks
WeeHaggis

Same again here.   I got the payment details page for several weeks, possibly months, but quite a long time anyway, after switching bank accounts last year.   I don’t access my account often, and one day it just went back to the member page and has been OK since.    Probably just an anomaly in Plus Net’s somewhat quirky billing/payments system.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well it's still there for me; although not the end of the world I do find it tedious, but that's me.