Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member portal - Link to Help & Support/View my Questions

FIXED
maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

Member portal - Link to Help & Support/View my Questions

Fortunately it has been a while since I have had any issues that have been recorded under My Questions. However, I did want to check when the email was sent to me regarding renewal of LRS, and my usual method is to go to My Questions and look for Closed Questions in the past year.

There is no direct link to My Questions on the portal. This was removed some while back, for reasons I cannot recall were ever satisfactorily justified. Instead, it was available via a Help and Support link under the Manage account tab. Now this has also disappeared!

Why was this useful link removed?

How do I find the My Questions page?

My other car isn't a Ferrari
8 REPLIES 8
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: Member portal - Link to Help & Support/View my Questions

Fix

I believe this is what you’re looking for https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search

maranello
Pro

@Thrall 

Thank you. Now added as a bookmark. Did you have it saved or did you manage to navigate there from the portal?

I just don't understand why Plusnet want to make it difficult to access this information.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

@maranello This will probably be disputed - if any of the Help Team ever visit the forums again, but I believe they have just got a new head of 'customer Support' who seems to have his head on back-to-front, as his recent decisions and actions have actually reduced the avenues of communication for support queries. My suspicion is that he is straight out of what passes for University today and has been taught that 'social media' is the way to go.

Totally wrong of course, but then education these days is all about dumbing down.

John
Thrall
Seasoned Pro

@maranello wrote:

@Thrall 

Thank you. Now added as a bookmark. Did you have it saved or did you manage to navigate there from the portal?

Cool. I had it saved.

Thrall
Seasoned Pro

@jab1 from what I can see the help team do visit the forums although not as often as once was but more often now it seems than since first lockdown. Hopefully that improves with time 

jab1
Legend

They do, occaisionally, @Thrall , but I understand this is due to some behind-the scenes activity. My point re the reduction of east to reach and time-saving options still holds, though.

John
maranello
Pro

@jab1 wrote:

@maranello This will probably be disputed - if any of the Help Team ever visit the forums again

I hadn't realised that since lockdown, the level of support provided by Plusnet staff on the forum had been scaled down. I remember their participation being toted as a justification for removal of the facility for customers to raise Questions. So like you say, the avenues for support are shrinking.

But since Plusnet are still getting awards for customer service from Uswitch, the other providers' customer service must be practically non-existent!

jab1
Legend

@maranello 🤣🤣

I have no faith in the 'awards' , or some of the organisations that provide them, but I admit to getting old and cynical.

John