Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maybe moving some questions

bazinga_81
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Maybe moving some questions

Maybe moving soon and only joined plusnet couple months ago whats the move process ?

I looked at moving home help bit and wasn't much help and mentioned fees and having pay to connect at new place ect

Do plusnet really expect you to pay again for connecting new place when in contract and moving

Moved to this property with sky and it was just moved no fees no changes or anything so is plusnet same or will there be fees

No active line at new place but sure there will be a bt box already installed there from past tenants
1 REPLY 1
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Maybe moving some questions

Hello there,

To move your service to your new home we usually ask for about 2 weeks notice before your move date so we can get your service up and running with minimal down time.

I believe we would usually cover or subsidise any moving costs under a new contract.

It would be best to discuss this with our house moves team on 0800 013 2632. I believe they are closed now but should be open from 9am tomorrow.

I hope this helps
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button