cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May Bill

FIXED
Tappit

May Bill

Just received my bill for May, having renewed contract and paid for a full year line rental. Line rental amount has been added to my bill. A mistake surely?

3 REPLIES 3
dws1900
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: May Bill

@Tappit 

You are not alone, their billing system is wonked, still after all this time.

Raise a fault/ticket, ensure you say in BIG LETTERS that you will only communicate in written form for legal reasons.

They will promise to fix it, if they don't then after the allowed time (not specified in their complaint procedure, but if its in line with other suppliers such as energy, it should be eight weeks after the complait) report them to the Ombudsman.

Dont accept any excuses, it was wonked prior to the current crisis.

Tappit

Thanks for this. I think I remember the same problem from before so completely agree that it's nothing new. Just not so easy to get hold of an advisor at the moment as I also think that it was a quick fix over a call.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch @Tappit 

I'm sorry to see you've been charged line rental after paying line rental saver. It looks like the line rental saver payment you made was stuck, I've fixed this now and I'll refund the over-charges back to you once the payment goes through.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet