Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum extra monthly spend issues

w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Maximum extra monthly spend issues

Unfortunately, looking at the current 'broadband only' product choice: http://www.plus.net/home-broadband/broadband-only/ , there's only the choice between Essentials at 10GB or Unlimited.
Given that the price difference is only £4 per month it's not entirely unreasonable that PN don't offer an option in between the two, if there were enough demand for such a product then it's possible that this may be considered in the future.
There does seem to be a definite push to get more customers on PN phone products as well as broadband, I assume the telephone products are more profitable and help to subsidise the new customer broadband discounts (not something I really agree with but it's a competitive market and current regulations allow the advertising of low prices even though they're dependent on also purchasing another (more expensive) product).
It may well be worth a call to Customer Options to see what they can offer (though I'm not sure if you'll get a particularly 'special' deal without moving your line rental), you won't be any worse off.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.