cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mastercard Gift card?

0bartd62
Just browsing

Mastercard Gift card?

I am a new customer and have been with plusnet over 10 days but am yet to receive the email for the giftvoucher on sign up. How do i go about sorting this?
9 REPLIES 9
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Mastercard Gift card?

Hello @0bartd62, I am sorry that you have not received your cashback just yet and have escalated this to the correct team so they rectify for you.

MeelyB

Hello I would also like to report this same issue. I've been with Plusnet for 3 months now and no sign of any email or link for my prepaid £50 MasterCard that was in the promotion! Thanks

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 255

Hi @MeelyB, checking the account doesn't appear to have any mention of a cashback offer. Could you confirm if you signed up directly via our website or if this was through an affiliate site (If so, could you confirm which affiliate you signed up through) Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Infrastructure Operations Professional
MeelyB

Im sorry I can't remember where the offer was from but it definitely took me to your official site to proceed with the order.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from attachment in a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi MeelyB@

I'm really sorry that we are unable to see record of a Cashback sign up.

Is it possible for you to check your browser history so as to locate which affiliate website you signed up with?

Thank you.

MeelyB

Hello thankyou for your time on this. I have looked back in browser history and it was www.moneysavingexpert.com
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 123

Hi @MeelyB,

Thanks for confirming this with us. As the promotion was offered via Money Saving Expert, you'll need to escalate this further with them, as we're unable to provide the cashback offered on their site.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
MeelyB

Ohh! Really!! So there was no promotion for new customers signing up in mid October?

Seems to me it's just an excuse not to pay out and gain more custom! The reason I left virgin was because they got greedy! Seems Plusnet are no different! Thanks anyway
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @MeelyB

I am sorry to hear you are not pleased with our services.

The promotion you were offered is from a 3rd party company. The 3rd party company will be issuing the cashback offer as you joined our services through their affiliation.

Any promotions we offer to a new customer is advertised on our website.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Please do feel free to get back in tough with us, should you require any further assistance.

Best wishes.