cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mastercard Borandband 60£ card

plusrams

Mastercard Borandband 60£ card

Hello,

It has a been more than 5 months since I have been waiting for the activation email. I have rung the customer service a month after the broadband has been activated, they said to give a call couple of weeks later and I rang again a month after, they said to wait for 3 months, so I waited and rang again only to be forwarded some other department and they couldn't find my details. Then they have asked me how did I sign up for broadband, when I told them I have found the deal on moneysupermarket. When I told that the customer service asked me deal directly with moneysupermarket. After a few weeks of delay finally Moneysupermarket (broadbadchoices) responded that I have to go back to Plusnet as they are the ones offered the card. I am not sure now who to turn to. Could anyone please advise how I can get plusnet isse the card -  Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Mastercard Borandband 60£ card

If my memory serves me correct. I'm sure the card email is sent once your services go live, and then you have to redeem this within 8 weeks. If I'm wrong no doubt someone will correct me
plusrams

That's what I have thought, but they didn't as the card sending department doesn't even have my details in their system

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @plusrams and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to see you've not heard about your reward card yet.

I've taken a look into this for you and it doesn't look like the offer you signed up on included this. 

If the package you selected was definitely advertised as having a reward card, did you browse to any other websites while going through the signup journey via MoneySuperMarket? This can generally affect the tracking.

Generally and I'm not sure if you did do this but it's good to clear what's known as cookies & cache before starting an online purchase that includes cashback and making sure you have no other tabs/windows open and you don't stray away from the order journey like click on a different offer or press the back button in the web browser.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
plusrams

Thank you for your response, I am certain the offer was there (please refer to the attached) I can't recall the intricacies of whether I had opened more tabs. I have signed up through your website when the offer was advertised on your website, please let me know how can we resolve this.

Best Regards

Ramesh

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to me Ramesh,

I've created a support ticket on your account with some more information you can view and respond to by going Here.

I hope this helps. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet