cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massive bill overcharge after being told exsisting wrongly billed issue fixed

Krem
Grafter

Massive bill overcharge after being told exsisting wrongly billed issue fixed

A few months ago I found out I was being charged for my old contract after requesting a downgrade

Topic found here: https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Downgraded-fiber-package-yet-still-being-charged-for-f...

I was told that to fix the issue billing would need to be suspended until the issue was fixed (found in support question 186646245), on 25/5 I receive an email stating the issue was fixed and I will be charged but for three months due to the issue, which is to be expected.

Tonight I receive said bill email for £159.92 due for 3/6 (next Monday).

This is for the wrong amount for two reasons, you seem to have charged me the old contract price and if calculated right I believe that is for four months, not three. So it does seem that the issue with the original incorrect billing as not been fixed and I've been billed for the full amount missing.

I should have been charged £28.49 per month, which was the price I agreed to when renewing my contract (in which I have the transcript) and if the 3-month limit still stands I should be expecting £85.47 out of my account, not £159.92, added to that if the billing is still incorrectly billing me you will be taking another £39.98 from my account that month as well for the next bill - that's nearly £200 you are taking from me in one month, most of that in wrongful billing amounts.

Please can you correct this ASAP - I cannot afford such a large amount to be taken out of my account

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.

1 REPLY 1
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Massive bill overcharge after being told exsisting wrongly billed issue fixed

Hello @Krem I am deeply sorry to hear about the latest invoice you have received from us and that the correct contractual discount has not been applied onto your bill.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this ticket by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Kind regards.