Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Marketing Literature

Chris,
You need to add the footnote as you don't get 1GB usage for £6.99 either
xpcomputers
Grafter

I'd like to see essential package made clearer on the PDF. Something like the note on the screen grab of website version.
Other than that it looks very good. I'd also like an Adobe Reader fillable form entry space for referrer details. Easy to have nice typed details for clarity and professionalism.
Mike
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Ah Jim, you get the other 14G for £0.35    one is £6.65 for 1G the other £6.99 for 15G   Smiley Smiley
mal0z
Grafter

Looking good - when amendments are done. Those of us that work , paid or unpaid for charities etc can put something like this into our magazines and maybe get enough referrals to get our own broadband free  Smiley
effectively Plusnet part sponser our magazines  Grin
Hope there's nothing wrong with that ?
James
Grafter

I can't see there being any issue with that at all.
It would just be like having a banner on your website.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Careful.
Putting it into a magazine could be classed as an advert and then it may come under the remit of the Advertising Standards Authority who are very twitchy about headline numbers which aren't available  because of the small print aka Essential
mal0z
Grafter

OK - Ive just printed at A5 ( our magazine page size and the small type is really a bit too small.
Printed on A3 it looks great too.
And also what about the :
10GB Broadband and Evening & Weekend calls offer
10GB Broadband Offer - Broadband Only
I can see those being very attractive to many - could they be included as well ?.
How long wil these offers be going ?

James
Grafter

Hi Mal,
They're currently due to end on January 28th.  Bear in mind they're being run through two of our affiliates, which I would imagine is the reason why there's no mention of it.
chrisc
Aspiring Pro

Hi  all,
As James has said the current special offers are coming to an end before the end of January so we wanted to keep the handout limited to the core product offers only.
We've made the username field editable so that you can add your usernames in there and correctly the Essential information.
I think Spence has made the small print text slightly bigger but it's difficult to make any real change without changing the layout somewhat.
We'll look into the possibility of making an A5 alternative if time allows.
Thanks for all the input on this one,
Cheers
Chris
EDIT - Added updated version with text instruction in Username field.
alpinenut

Hi Chris,
Wow!  Perfect and just what I was looking for.  Simple, concise and should do the job nicely.  Well done and thanks for getting it put together.  I've checked it over and can't see anything else that needs amending, so unless someone spots anything it's off to the printers to get some run off.  If anyone needs a very affordable printer I can recommend www.1-2-print.co.uk, a company based in Germany strangely enough but with great prices (I'm nothing to do with them by the way!).  Used them quite a bit last year and impressed with quality / price.
This will definitely help increase my PlusNet referrals so I can't wait to get going.
Thanks again,
Adrian. Smiley
Simon_M
Grafter

Looking good Chris.  Cool
Can you prime Spence to start work on an equivalent ready for when the (mythical) business refresh happens? Most of my potential users will need a business package & anyway, many commercial printers charge the same for printing on both sides of the paper as for just one. No point in wasting the back.   Smiley
chrisc
Aspiring Pro

We've now added this to the Referrals index page in the Member Centre - it's down at the bottom in the How do I refer? section.
We're planning on updating the rest of the referrals pages in line with the index page so when we do this we'll add the PDF to this page as it should probably sit in that section - once it looks a bit nicer Wink
mal0z
Grafter

Great work - thanks Chris
Snowdog

I can't open the pdf file linked in today's email about referrals. Acrobat 4 says it can't decrypt it!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I have just had two e-mails to the same Address with different subject lines but the same body telling me about it  Crazy