cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing Literature

alpinenut

Marketing Literature

I refer Plus Net all the time as part of my business supporting home users and small businesses in my local area.  This is in addition to promoting via my websites using the banner materials provided etc.  I'm constantly fighting the likes of Sky Broadband and TalkTalk etc. when trying to convince a client to sign up with PlusNet.  I have a fairly high success rate in signing clients up to PlusNet when I'm meeting a client face to face.  However, my job would be made much easier if I had a professional looking handout to give to a client.  This would provide information to back up my argument that the client should go with PlusNet and is something that the client will have after I have left the premises whilst they make up their mind if I can't get them to commit there and then.
Would it be possible to have some suitable marketing literature produced by PlusNet to help people promote PlusNet directly.  It doesn't have to be much, a single sheet highlighting the benefits of PlusNet, details of the many awards won for their service and support etc.  If a high quality template could be made available I would be more than happy to have copies professionally printed to hand out to my clients (not expensive these days).  It would be useful to have one leaflet targeted to home users and one for business users.
I have a local ISP who I know do provide material like this to those who wish to become a reseller as I've been approached to promote them, so your competitors do it.
So come on PlusNet, how about it?  With this I'm sure I can bring more clients on board.  Every little bit helps.
46 REPLIES 46
techguy
Grafter

Re: Marketing Literature

I'd be interested in some marketing material too.
chrisc
Aspiring Pro

Hi guys,
I'll have a chat with our designers and see how quickly we could put something together.
Can't promise anything immediately due to current workloads but I'll try and get something scheduled in.
Chris.
alpinenut

That's great Chris.  Look forward to see what your guys come up with.
techguy
Grafter

Yeah will be good.
Not applicable

An interesting thread. I find it timely because I was just thinking the other day that in all the years that I have had a Force9 connection I have never received any paperwork from the company - this has to be a first (no complaints there).
I can see that a simple form of marketing literature would be of great use, particularly to those members who are in the computer retail trade. My first dialup connection was through a company that had its discs in the shop where I bought my computer.
techguy
Grafter

Yes I used to get inundated with AOL disks because I took a sub to PC Magazine quite a few years ago.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

There must be millions of those things in landfill Angry
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I've got a big box full all different colours, going to do a test to see which one the birds dont like when hung over the peas  Crazy Crazy
techguy
Grafter

They also make interesting coasters  Grin
chillypenguin
Grafter

Back to marketing literature, what about some polish translations that could be used to drive polish sign ups. Just an idea.
techguy
Grafter

Agreed Chilly but think that PN already have a unique marketing angle as I don't think any of the other big brands have launched a Polish service have they?
mal0z
Grafter

Excellent idea - all PN need do is to produce a few PDF files that can be printed out in either A5, A4 or A3.
foxy
Grafter

What with your new funky look, I think a little marketing literature would go a long way with my potential referrers. Nothing too corporate- link:censored just a few bullets and reasons why you're the best ISP out there.
Looking forward to it (and getting me lots of christmas bonuses)  Wink

Moderators note by Chemical Brother Evasion of swear filter isn't a good idea. Please read the link:rules
chrisc
Aspiring Pro

Hi all,
I've managed to wangle a bit of design time for this later today. Just thought I'd get your thoughts on a couple of points before we crack on -
-What sort of size would be best - I'm thinking A5 so that it's nice and easy to print out
-We're thinking of PDF documents for you guys to print off yourselves
-What specific information will be useful for you? - Promoting one product in particular or the whole product set?
-Do you want a space on there to add your own username in so people don't forget?
Anything else you want included then shout up and we'll see what we can come up with.
Thanks
Chris