cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Market2 costs

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Market2 costs

I think Its Plusnet that's unsure about this matter. As you know I am no longer a PN customer but I ran a line check and was told I would get BB at the M3 price.
Edit, And I am In a Market 2 area.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
anniesboy
Rising Star

Well here is the reply to my ticket,(see under)
I'm not going to argue the toss regarding the last bill. I suspect there might be others who don't discover this change for some-while,they may well feel differently.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

That's the response I thought you would get, At least It will be changed for your next bill and future bills. Thanks for keeping us Informed.
anniesboy
Rising Star

One slightly strange thing is that I've noticed, my usage has been changed .
It was £5.00 as set by me it now shows it set at £11.50.  This was not set by me I guess there is a reason for this.
£11.50 is of course the £5.00 set by me and £6.50 being the reduction for market2.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

No comment from Plusnet and no " Official "Announcement, I gather this must be a ploy just to entice new customers before reverting back to the regular prices.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

No comment from Plusnet and no " Official "Announcement,

We've already replied to multiple threads about the same question, I'd just be repeating the same things.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,97883.msg827704.html#msg827704
This post over on ThinkBroadband also gives some reasoning behind the pricing: http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/plusnet/t/4023447-plusnet-pricing.html
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

Quote from: Chris
This post over on ThinkBroadband also gives some reasoning behind the pricing: http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/plusnet/t/4023447-plusnet-pricing.html

Am I the only one that thinks we shouldn't have to monitor ThinkBroadband for PN announcements (not). As I said earlier this is the FIRST I had heard that M2 exchanges were being treated the same as M3+ ones.
Chris
Legend

I wasn't saying you should have to monitor TBB, I was directing you to another post where we had answered similar questions.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
HairyMcbiker
All Star

That wasn't how I read it Chris. You said multiple threads then listed ONE here and ONE on TBB. I haven't received an email from PN on this so no announcement for me. As I said I am on Unlimited and so don't get the discount but still ....
Chris
Legend

You said multiple threads then listed ONE here and ONE on TBB.

That's simply because they were the first threads I could remember off the top of my head.
I haven't received an email from PN on this so no announcement for me.

That's because we *haven't* emailed you an announcement about this.

As has been suggested, the prices aren't definitely staying as they are for Market 2, hence no wider customer base communication about this.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

How long are the prices staying like this Chris? Does this mean that once existing customers raise a ticket for the new lower price that you will take It back just as quick? Bit extreme that Isn't It?
Santiago
Grafter

Dear Forum
Thanks for making me aware of this change,  I have just called and requested the price reduction.
It was a strange conversation during which I had draw the information from the agent.
Eventually I was told a reduction would be made and would be contacted shortly to confirm the details.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Hi Oddball
All I can say Is...... Enjoy saving your pennies while It lasts.
HairyMcbiker
All Star

Quote from: Chris
That's because we *haven't* emailed you an announcement about this.

Thanks for pointing out my slight dyslexia problem, I already know about it and have for MANY years. What's YOUR excuse?
As has been suggested, the prices aren't definitely staying as they are for Market 2, hence no wider customer base communication about this.

So it is only for those NEW customers and those who know about it? Sharp practice comes to mind. Next time I get a call offering cheaper BB I may actually move 'cause the CS is getting worse here.
James
Grafter

@HB
I don't think Chris is making any suggestions about you're dyslexia, just highlighting the fact that we haven't emailed our base about this.